One of the fundamental concepts discussed in The Secret is that "Everything is energy". As simple and no frills as that may sound, it is actually one of the most mind-blowing and useful concepts you'll ever come to understand about the Universe.
We all live (and are a part of) this constantly moving and changing quantum soup of energy moving in and out of form. All things that seem solid really aren't. It's easy to argue based on physical appearances and touch that things are indeed solid, but put anything under a powerful enough microscope, and you will see 99.9% space. The other 0.1% is a frenzy of subatomic particles that mysteriously switch from matter to waveform based on the observer.
This has actually been proven by quantum physics. Albert Einstein discovered that E = MC2 and proved to the scientific community that atoms and subatomic particles are not solid, but rather vibrating frequencies of pure energy that give them the "appearance" of being solid.
In other words, nothing is really as it appears. Everything vibrates. Everything is energy.
So what does this mean for you? Well, since EVERYTHING is energy, including you, your body, your surroundings, and everything you want... and since like attracts like energy through the Law of Attraction, your thoughts and feelings (which are energy too) actually draw to you energy that matches your energy.
Quite literally, your thoughts and feelings shape the world around you. As Bob Proctor says in The Secret, "What you hold in your mind, you will hold in your hand." This is scientific law that puts you in control of your own life. The implications of this are huge. It means that you can have anything you set your mind on... ANYTHING... because everything is made of the same "stuff"... ENERGY, and YOU attract to you what you "set" your energy to.
Did you get that? Recap: Everything is Energy. You are Energy. What you want (and don't want) is Energy. Set your vibration to match the vibration of what you want, and it will be attracted to you. (Just as having a vibration of what you don't want will attract what you don't want to you.)
Want more good things in life? Focus on feeling good. Be happy, grateful, and loving now. Start with the next person you see. Say something nice, offer a compliment, lend a helping hand, give someone a hug, or just smile. Nobody around? Give a plant or a pet some loving attention. Just you? Accept something that you may have judged or beaten yourself up about. Be easy with yourself. Lighten up. Relax. Take a deep breath and notice something beautiful around you.
Have fun with it. You are a magnificent system of energy connected to the infinite energy cosmos around you. So what will you manifest now that you know how energetic you are?