Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What Do You Love?

So I asked myself the question: "What do I love?" after yesterday’s post, which turned into more questions...

What is my bliss? What makes me happy? What makes my heart sing? What do I love to do? What inspires me? What do I find beautiful? What do I think is awesome, exciting, and fun?

Then I started to answer those questions. Here's what I wrote (in no particular order):

Flying, skydiving, paragliding, bungee jumping, snowboarding, riding my motorcycle, ATV riding, racing go-karts, speeding, hiking, walking, sleeping, hot showers, being organized, spending money, Switchfoot, Snow Patrol, CWG, The Secret, Porsche 911 Targa, Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 Access Cab, Yamaha Grizzly 700, Lindal Custom Homes, tree houses, nature, clear blue sky days with lots of warm sun, puffy clouds, space, the stars on a clear night, The Universe, diversity of Life, Earth, the seasons, fall leaves, Halloween, Christmas, Holidays, snowmen, Fireworks, parades, festivals, concerts, Going to movies, petting dogs, giving flowers, mountains, lakes, streams, beaches, redwood trees, huge old-growth trees, travel, road trips, sightseeing, Sweets, ice cream, Mighty O doughnuts, Home cooked meals, my girlfriend’s Mom’s cooking, my aunt’s cooking, my grandma’s cooking, Pizza, quesadillas, crab cakes, my uncle’s green bean casserole, PCC, Whole Foods Market, Playing basketball, football, Frisbee, volleyball, Taking pictures, sharing photos, making videos, playing guitar, writing in my journal, writing blog posts, writing poems, writing songs, singing, expanding and editing my websites, talking to my friends, visiting with family, chatting on the Internet, Kindness, Caring, Being Helpful, Inspiring, Sharing, Giving, being generous, Playing, Laughing, Hugs, Kissing and Loving my girlfriend, holding her, dancing with her, walking with her, holding her, looking into her eyes, playing with her, laying with her in the grass, being with her, just doing anything with her…

OK, OK. You get the idea. :)

Anyway, the point of thinking about all this was to get in touch with what feels really good and joyful in my life, and to focus on more of that, instead of things I don’t like or want. That way I’ll more powerfully attract more of what I do want.

So what do you love? Let yourself really get in touch with what’s in your heart. If you do that for just a few moments each day, you’ll be amazed at how many more good things show up in your life!

No comments: