Friday, June 8, 2007

The Secret Memory Game

Very cool! I just found this on The Secret website. Me and my sister used to play the game "Memory" when we were kids, and she would kick my ass! I just tried the Secret Memory Game and finished it in 39 tries. For some reason I'm thinking I could have done better.

I wonder how my sister will do... (She'll probably get it done in 20 tries.)

At least I got a cool quote to match my number by Hale Dwoskin about letting go. So I did get something good out of it!

Try it. It's a lot of fun, and you gain some wisdom in the process. Also, you learn about some of the programs the teachers from The Secret offer. I've looked into many of them myself, and they are all worth checking out. I'm particularly fond of Joe Vitale's work, but love what all of the teachers are doing to help people live more successful and empowered lives.

Here's the link to The Secret Memory Game: http://thesecret.tv/behind-the-secret-game.html

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for that post.